So I thought I'd update my first blog post. Haha.
Well, I really don't have much to say, other than being home after AE has been stranger than I thought. Good, but hard adjusting back into life. It almost seems as though I never left, yet I know I have been gone for the past 6 weeks. Besides that I miss all my people back in Dallas. O well, different season of life solicit different events, yeah?
I was reading in Joshua last night and it really struck me how the Israelites only gained ground in the Holy Land if they served Yahweh with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength. Kinda reminded my that we only gain ground spiritually if we refuse to mix with the world around us. The smallest mixture brings stinted growth spiritually. The smallest compromise kills. It's a slow death, but one that changes all eternity because the person that refuses to follow Christ is throwing Christ's sacrificial death back in His face. That's a sorry thought. O wow...let us all seek to live a passionate, faith filled, radical life for our Messiah.
So that's all I have to say today. Seek the Lord. Now. Don't give up. Fight hard.
Farewell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ah, this blog is very "you"! great post - keep it up:)
Paige
Hey Meridian!
I enjoyed reading your blog.:-) What a wonderful reminder to serve the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. Hope all is well back in Texas!
Miss you!
~Meagan
Post a Comment