Now I'm sure your dually bored...so proceed on to better occupations and your life will be fuller=) i still lack one, but you shall see it soon, me dear...
Friday, April 25, 2008
Here is a my collection of talented photography (not) i do it only because I'm forced to...;P
COFFEE
FEAR...(my greatest is black widows...i'm so glad one obliged me)
MAKING A STATEMENT ....(the glory of God)
DATE 1..."'08"
DATE 2..."april"
STAPLE (dumb)
POLICE
REFLECTION
WHITE TRASH
SQUIRREL
LEAP
Now I'm sure your dually bored...so proceed on to better occupations and your life will be fuller=) i still lack one, but you shall see it soon, me dear...
Now I'm sure your dually bored...so proceed on to better occupations and your life will be fuller=) i still lack one, but you shall see it soon, me dear...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yippee, I hope you had fun with this assignment. You did a great job ;)
Post a Comment