Friday, June 6, 2008

"when two hearts race...both win"

I know that's a random title...but hey..this is a random post.

I don't even know what God's doing with my life anymore. It's been so confusing and hard. I feel like my whole life lay shattered at my feet. I don't even know where I'm going, what I'm doing, or what the future holds. Everything I've held dear over the past year has been taken away...why? I just don't understand why God does things sometimes. Why is life so hard?? Sometimes I feel like giving up, yet I know that somewhere there has to be light at the end of the tunnel.

So I continue to press on...hoping against all odds that somewhere God will meet me with a glimmer of light and new vision for my life...

and I know He will...<3

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yes, dear. He will. For now, rest in that knowledge that whatever He is doing is to wonderfully deep for you to understand.

Kyla Elaine said...

Press on m'dear Ridian! The vision that God has for you is amazingly above all that you could ever ask or think, just trust.